Wednesday 3 February 2016

February Beauty Wish List

Hi Guys,

After putting myself on a makeup spending ban for the month of Feb (unless I can get a kylie lip kit...), this post is very difficult to write. Beauty brands seem to be releasing products left, right and centre and it makes it almost impossible to keep up with the latest products. I've put together a little collage of some of the things i'm lusting over and who knows maybe i'll get in the4 near future!




1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
This seems to be a beauty guru cult favourite. I've never really been into concealer and just stick to what I know, if it works, it works. But when I see people using this concealer it looks so natural and healthy and really seems to conceal dark circles which is a big need for me. I love Urban Decay as a brand and really want to try out their face products. 

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - Dusty Rose
This is the one product on this list that I think I'm desperate for. It's been so hard to get ABH in the UK and only now are you able to get her brow and contour products from select websites, however her liquid lipsticks still seem impossible to get your hands on. This colour is to die for and is my favourite lip shade, the perfect muted rose pink with a hint of mauve, so in love with this shade.

3. Morphe 350 Palette
I saw a picture on Instagram yesterday joking that the 350 is harder to get the Yeezy's and i've never heard anything more real in my life :( Jaclyn Hill seemed to give this palette it's fame and since then each time it comes back in stock its gone straight away. The warm, neutral colours are perfect for any time of year and it has every colour you need for so many looks. 

4. MAC Burgundy x9 Palette
Another palette I'm lusting over recently. The MAC Burgundy x9 palette was released with 2 other palettes in the collection for a reduced price than the normal palette as it is a lot smaller than the rest of the MAC shadows. The 9 shades are all permanent shades however I love that this palette is smaller as it's perfect for travelling.

5. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Another cult favourite, everyone and their mother seems to have this even though it's SO expensive. I love how it makes the skin so dewy and flawless and lasts all day and think this may be worth the money but i'll have to try it to find out! 

6. Houses of Lashes - Iconic 
I'm starting to get into lashes a bit more but still have only ever tried drugstore or cheaper branded lashes. For me House of Lashes are quite expensive but are still affordable compared to say some mink lashes which are on the market. I've seen so many YouTubers wearing these and they look stunning so i'd love to try them out.

7. Kylie Lip Kit
As I said earlier, these will be the only makeup I spend money on IF I can get my hands on one! I was so close at the first release but missed it by a second and they are rumoured to be releasing again this week with the original shades and also 3 valentines shades. I am desperate for Dolce K and True Brown K and I am so in love with the packaging. I hate to say that I'm obsessed with Kylie Jenner and just getting an insight to her lifestyle and I honestly think that creating these lip kits is the best things she's done!


Hopefully i'll get a couple of these things over the next year and will let you know what I think! What are you lusting after at the moment? Let me know! 
Thanks for reading,
Beth xoxo

instagram - lasheslinerlove
bloglovin - lasheslinerlove

No comments:

Post a Comment