Thursday 11 February 2016

Affordable Drugstore Valentines Day Makeup Look

Hi Guys!

With valentines day this weekend I thought it would only be approapiate to do a little valentines day look. I went for a natural look with a bold lip which I think would be perfect for the day time. If I wore this at night I would probably add lashes and smoke out my eye look more. All the makeup I wore is drugstore and is either from Superdrug or Boots!



Face

  • Kiko Perfect Base Corrector Primer
  • L'oreal Infallible 24H Foundation - 120 Vanilla
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 
  • NYC Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
  • I Heart Makeup Triple Baked Bronzer - Summer Of Love
  • Essence Silky Touch Blush - 40 Natural Beauty
  • Kiko Long-Lasting Wet and Dry Use Eyeshadow - 200 (Used as Highlight on tops of cheek bones)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - 001 Transparent
  • Sleek Brow Kit - Dark 818
Eyes
  • MUA Elysium Palette (Dark mauve shade in the crease and smoked under the lower lash liner, Dark Purple and Black in the outer V, blended together with lightest mauve shade)
  • Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner
  • Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama (Top Lashes)
  • Maybelline Great Lash - Very Black (Bottom Lashes) 

Lips

  • No. 7 Precision Lips Pencil - Fire
  • L'oreal Collection Exclusive - Julianne's Pure Red

That's all the products I used for this look and I hope you enjoyed! What are you doing for valentines day? Let me know in the comments and what makeup you'll be wearing!

Beth xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment