Sunday 29 March 2015

March Favourites

Hello!
March for me was a month of holding onto winter colours and experimenting with browns and mauves and golds! My goal for april is to use more colours so hopefully I will have some spring makeup looks up soon! I seemed to buy quite a few lip products this month whereas for all of my other products I shopping my collection and reliving old products of mine! So here's my favourites...


1. Creighton's Perfectly Clear Calming Spot Gel

I'm starting with a random skincare product as this has honestly saved my life this month. I can't remember where/when I bought this product but I remember it being £1-£2. I've been trying out lots of different skincare this month and so my skin has been all over the place and has been trying to break up quite a lot. As soon as I feel any sort of break out of blemish on it's way I leave a dab of this on overnight and by the morning 9/10 times it's gone! I'm running low so will have to hunt this down soon. 

2. MAC Strobe Cream

As the weather's been getting a little better recently i've been really into a more dewy finish to my skin and MAC Strobe Cream is perfect for this. I mix a little bit in with my foundation and it gives me a perfect glowing finish. This is also great for mixing into foundations that are too dark for your face as it will make it lighter and blend out evenly. I know i'll be using this a lot as it gets more into summer!

3. MAC Mehr

I got this recently as a free Back 2 Mac item and wrote a review on it which you can read here. I love this shade for all sorts of looks and it pairs perfectly with my favourite MAC Lipliner Whirl. I'd never seen it before in MAC but was is the perfect mauve- brown matte shade.

4. No.7 Precision Lip Pencil - Nude

Alongside MAC Whirl, this is my all time favourite lip liner. It is the perfect nude for my lip and pairs with light, dark, pink or brown nudes. It lasts hours on my lips even through eating and applies so smoothly. I also have a red from this line which I love too but will definitely be buying some more soon!

5. YSL Rouge Volupte - 32

The packaging on this lipstick is everything and the colour is the perfect brighter pink. The product itself is quite sheer but perfect for spring and is very moisturising. My first YSL product but definitely not my last!

6. MAC Single Eyeshadow's - Woodwinked (Left) and Cork (Right)

I've had both of these shadows for quite a while, especially Woodwinked yet have only rediscovered this again recently. Cork is the shade that I've been using as my crease shade all month, every single day and its the perfect neutral brown shade. I haven't been buying any MAC shadows for a while just because I know there are so many same quality shadows for a fraction of the price however I already have these and I do love them.

7. Nars Duo - Laguna Bronzer and Orgasm Blush

I got this mini duo last year in new york and have only really been using it this year. As you can see i've recently hit pan on Laguna as it's the perfect summer bronze shade with a slight shimmer to it. I also really like Orgasm blush but am scared to use these two shades together as I feel my face becomes quite shimmery, however alone they are perfect!

8. Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - 1995 

I recently did a post about this as I purchased four Gerard Cosmetics items and this has definitely proven to be my favourite so far. Designed by one of my favourite YouTuber's Jaclyn Hill, this lipstick is that Kylie Jenner look that everyone wanted however slightly more brown. Perfect for a more glam evening look.

So that's all of my March Favourites, quite a lot of lip products! April for me will be all about colours and all about the drugstore! What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!
Hope you enjoyed,
Beth xo

2 comments:

  1. Great favourites, I didn't realise MAC Strobe Cream was available in a smaller size, I've wanted to try it for a while so buying this size is ideal, thank you!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same and now I love it and want the full size! x

      lasheslinerlove.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete