Saturday 7 February 2015

Current Wish List

I'm always on the look for new products but recently these have been the products constantly catching my eye. A lot of them are well raved about on youtube and on many beauty blogs so here's what I'm currently saving up for...



1. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Contour Kit
This product seems to have sparked a whole new wave of contour kits on the market as it seems so practical to have all your highlight and contour shades together in one palette. I really want to create my own and pick my own shades so I can get into contouring more and it's perfect how the shades just pop out for refill pans!

2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed - Opal
This has recently been raved about as one of the best highlighters on the market, especially for it's price. I first heard about this early last year from YouTuber Jaclyn Hill who now raves about Becca and all of their highlighters and after seeing it become more and more famous it's definitely something I want to get my hands on!

3. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick - Velvet
I included one of these Too Faced Melted Lipsticks in my January favourites post as I currently have and love the shade nude. Velvet looks like a beautiful shade and I'm all for a berry coloured lip at the moment but just need to get my hands on some! I love the consistency and scent of these products so will definitely be picking this shade up soon.

4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Another Too Faced Product! Aside from the incredibly cute packaging, I have wanted to purchase this mascara for a while now as it's so raved about. It's supposedly incredible at thickening and lengthening, giving you a false lash effect without the falsies!

5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Beige
Probably the product that has been on my wish list the longest. I ALWAYS swatch this product but get heartbroken at the price as it's so beautiful but just a highlighter right? A gorgeous one however, I'm looking to pick this up in duty free in the airport next month to save myself a little bit of money! This is definitely my favourite of all the shimmer brick shades, however they all are incredible colours.

6. Nars Sheerglow Foundation
When it comes to foundations I prefer a more dewy finish to a matte one, and I'm always on the look for the perfect foundation for me. I love how it appears so fresh and gives a natural glow to the skin as even though I enjoy wearing a lot of makeup, I still normally prefer a more natural look. I'm in between a few foundations at the moment but as soon as I use some up this will be a definite purchase for me!

7. Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows
Makeup Geek have truly risen to fame in the beauty world in the last year and I've always watched Marlena, the founder of the brand on YouTube. I'm still yet to get my hands on any of the shadows as all the shades I want are normally sold out! Their new line of foiled eyeshadows look incredible and have been so raved about for their pigment and wet 'foiled' look. They currently come in 10 shades and I honestly want them all!

8. MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus
I think i'm one of the only true remaining Miley Cyrus fans in the world so I may be a little biased but even still I've loved all of the past Viva Glam's, and this one is no different! The lipstick is a hot pink amplified shade and the lip glass matches with a shimmer to it. Both very fun colours and a great cause for your money to go to! These will definitely sell out quick but I will definitely try my hardest to get a hold of these products.


So that's everything in my current wish list however things are constantly being added on to it daily! What is on your current wish list? Let me know so I can check it out!
Speak soon,
Beth xo





<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13596249/?claim=nmjcnc4hvg4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


7 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow. It looks really nice :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Same it looks perfect! x

      lasheslinerlove.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Hey I nomineted you for a Liebster Award! You can see the details about it on my blog http://pinkurbanbutterfly.blogspot.com/ I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool i'll check it out! x

      lasheslinerlove.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete