Monday 9 February 2015

The Liebster Award

I was nominated by Simona Kostova (http://pinkurbanbutterfly.blogspot.co.uk) and by Sarah A (http://sarahanne14.blogspot.co.uk) for the Liebster award where you answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you. This award helps new bloggers under 200 followers get recognised and get to know each other!




I'm going to answer Simona's questions so here we go...



1. Favourite YouTuber
This is a hard one as I love so many! I'd have to say Jaclyn Hill and Nicole Guerriero, I've watched them from the beginning and for some reason just seem to prefer American YouTubers!

2. What is your Zodiac sign?
I'm a Taurus. 

3. What is/are you favourite TV show?
My favourite TV shows are definitely my guilty pleasures... I'd have to say Keeping Up With The Kardashians or Big Brother! 

4. Do you have a favourite drugstore makeup brand? Why?
Definitely L'oreal. L'oreal TrueMatch is my all time favourite foundation that I wear everyday so it's got to be L'oreal!

5. What is your favourite Movie?
Probably the Pursuit of Happyness or the Little Mermaid. Both I can almost recite word for word and I always watch them over and over!

6. A nude lipstick or a dark plum lipstick?
I'd love to say dark plum but know I always stick with my nudes!

7. Summer or Winter?
Summer summer summer.

8. What country do you like most? Why?
As much as I love living in England, i'd have to say America! I love how patriotic they are and just love travelling to all the different states!

9. What is the last book you read? 
I have to admit that I never read! Does Lauren Conrad: Style count?!

10. Black or white?
Black!

11. Favourite Blog?
I'm loving http://hannahdolledup.blogspot.co.uk at the moment!


I NOMINATE


My Questions:

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favourite makeup brand
3. What is your favourite skin care brand?
4. Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
5. Favourite film?
6. Favourite singer?
7. 1 fact most people don't know about you
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would that be?
9. Current favourite lipstick?
10. What era do you wish you were born in? Why?
11. If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be? 


Make sure to let everyone know you have nominated them! It's such a great way to find new blogs and new people. 
Beth xo




3 comments:

  1. I love The Pursuit of Happiness, it's such a heartwarming film!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these! It just shows how supportive the blogging community can be :) And great choice with 'Little Mermaid'. Such a classic Disney movie.

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete