Wednesday 18 February 2015

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

Hey Guys!
My Boyfriend and I are going to my family home for a few nights tonight so as I'm packing my makeup bag I thought I'd make a post about it! We're only staying for 2 nights but will be going to  Central London for Chinese new year and having busy days so obviously I need options! To make the post shorter I'm going to group the items, so this is what I'm taking!....


Face Products


MAC Strobe Cream, L'oreal True Match, Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye, MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle, NARS Mini Duo - Orgasm and Laguna, MAC Pro Longwear Paint pot - Soft Ochre

Palettes


- Zpalette
Benefit Hoola Sample, MAC Brule Eyeshadow Pan, MAC Cork Eyeshadow Pan, MAC Swiss
Chocolate Eyeshadow Pan, MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow Pan

- Kelly Osborne Quad

Eyeliners and Lip Liners


MAC Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil, L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim, MAC Whirl Lip Pencil, No.7 Precision Lip Pencil Nude, No.7 Precision Lip Pencil Fire

Mascara and Brows


Benefit They're Real Mascara, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Sleek Brow Kit Dark, Collection Colourlash Mascara Clear (Brows)

Lips


MAC Lady Danger, MAC Creme Cup, MAC Myth, Milani Nude Crème 26, Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Elusive


Didn't want to go too in depth as I've got lots to do before we leave and I can do individual reviews of any of the products if you want! What do you normally pack when you travel? Let me know!
Speak soon,
Beth xo


No comments:

Post a Comment